As the first GraphQL native Headless CMS, our mission is to remove traditional content management pain points by using the power of GraphQL, and take the idea of a Headless CMS to the next level.
Why Use GraphCMS?
API-first CMS with the most flexible content API in the CMS industry
Our generated APIs offer endless flexibility for fetching or writing content. Precise content selection, filtering, ordering, pagination, union types and much more.
We're focused on Developers challenges
Minimum payload, client-driven data queries, generated documentation, powerful tooling and extensive filtering for an utterly flexible interaction with your API. The generated GraphQL API works for read and write operations and scales seamlessly.
Free forever developer plan
Enjoy GraphCMS for personal or small-scale projects. Our free forever plan lets up to 2 users work on GraphCMS projects with restricted locales, user roles, and stages. Flexible and project based pricing suited to accommodate your growth as your project needs scale.
Useful Links to get Started with GraphCMS
Checkout our docs for more information:
View all GraphCMS Features:
Sign up for a free developer account:
Get started with GraphCMS examples and open source references:
- eCommerce SWAG store with Gatsby, Netlify, Algolia, Printful, and Stripe: https://github.com/graphcms/gatsby-graphcms-ecommerce-starter/
- Hotels website for dynamic content with Gatsby: https://github.com/GraphCMS/example-gatsby-static-dynamic-hotel
- Podcast website with the serverless stack using NextJS and Tailwind: https://github.com/graphCMS/nextjs-graphcms-podcast-starter/
- GraphCMS examples with NextJS, NuxtJS, Gridsome, Gatsby, Vue, and more: https://github.com/GraphCMS/graphcms-examples/
- Events and Speakers website with NextJS, Vercel, and Postmark: https://github.com/graphCMS/nextjs-graphcms-events-starter/